Carrier Services play a vital role in the connectivity of your business to your customers, employees, remote offices, offsite data centers and more. At the same time the number of options have increased leaving companies wondering what the right option is for me. BTS has over four decades of experience in the telecommunications industry and a vendor-neutral, customer-focused approach. We begin by performing a thorough audit of your existing carrier services with an eye toward simplifying your environment and reducing costs. Depending on the age of your network many times you will see a dramatic savings.
Here are 5 way’s BTS can help save you money on your phone bill.
- Network Aggregators. BTS has partnered with some of the best network aggregators available in an effort to help our customers with the best services at the best rate on the market today. A network aggregator has interconnects with multiple carries giving them layer 2 access to the carriers network, with bandwidth passing over the aggregators network. The benefit is, we can consolidate your phone bills into one bill, one point of contact, one cohesive network across all your sites and services.
- Consolidate Services. With the technology available today, you no longer need analog lines, PRI’s, or SIP trunks at every site. WAN connections can be costly budget-busters, but they don’t have to be. By using SIP trunks, businesses can consolidate their WAN circuits to maximize the bandwidth they are already paying for. Voice can run alongside video and data over the same connection without costs getting out of hand. BTS can help you redesign your voice network and strategically place trunking at core sites, a data center, or another location of your choice to be shared across your entire network. This can drastically reduce your telecom expenditure.
- Carrier Services Audit. Chances are, if you have not reviewed your internet circuit bill in the past 3 years, you are probably overpaying for services. Over the last few years data circuits have dropped in price, in most cases you can get the same services for less or higher bandwidth for the same price. BTS can perform a complementary phone bill audit and quickly determine if there is a savings available.
- Simplify disaster recovery. Business continuity is a high priority for many organizations, and IP communications can be an integral part of any disaster recovery plan. VoIP ensures communications stay up and running in the event of a disaster and is a much cheaper option than the traditional method of disaster planning using the PSTN, which involved adding extra trunks to reroute calls as needed.
- Increased productivity. By its very nature, VoIP excels at call handling, resulting in fewer missed calls. Options such as rerouting calls from a desk phone to a cell phone, forwarding calls automatically to someone who can pick up the call and sending voice mail to an email inbox are just a few ways to help boost employee productivity and therefore keep costs at bay. A business phone system with built-in audio and web conferencing can be a big savings over using third-party conferencing services.
Businesses already know the benefits of moving from the traditional PSTN to IP for voice communications. Once they’ve taken that leap, they can still maximize their investment to help save even more money and stay within their budgets.
Learn how cloud-based and on-premises business phone systems can help your organization cut telecom costs and give your workers modern collaboration tools.